栏目分类：四六级 发布日期：2016-06-07 14:16:58 来源：http://www.816zs.cn 作者：采集侠 浏览次数：次
Directions: There are 30 incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
41. It's the in this country to go out and pick flower on the first day of spring.
A) case B) custom C) habit D) precedent
42. He didn't take the flat because he couldn't afford the .
A) hire B) fare C) rent D) salary
43. I've made an for you to see the dentist at 5 o'clock tomorrow.
A) appointment B) interview C) opportunity D) assignation
44. The house was poorly built; for , the roof leaked.
A) short B) certain C) one thing D) sure
45. the weather is concerned, I do not think it matters.
A) So long as B) So far as C) As long as D) So far
46. The continuous rain set the harvesting of wheat by two weeks.
A) off B) back C) down D) about
47. The helicopter hovered the trees.
A) in B) over C) down D) up
48.The mother made a shirt for the boy out of the of the cloth.
A) odd and end B) odd and ends C) odds and end D) odds and ends
49. Let's get this old barn. It's of no use to us.
A) over B) ready C) rid of D) used to
50. George's ability to learn from observations and experience greatly to his success in public life.
A) owed B) contributed C) attached D) related
51. I asked him where my sister was, and he the store across the street.
A) nodded B) indicated C) figured D) guessed
52. They are staying with us the time being until they find a place of their own.
A) during B) for C) since D) in
53. 100 competitors had the race.
A) put their names for B) entered for C) put themselves for D) taken part
54. He me by two games to one.
A) beat B) conquered C) gained D) won
55. They have put the bird in a cage to it from flying away.
A) avoid B) prevent C) forbid D) control
56. In recent years, new buildings have up like mushrooms in the city.
A) jumped B) sprung C) leapt D) put
57. I from among the crowd an old friend of mine whom I hadn't seen for ten years.
A) figured out B) picked out C) realized D) picked over
58. I thought he'd never anything, but it's turned out that I was wrong.
A) arrive B) amount to C) reach for D) add to
59. He managed to pay off his debts.
A) anyhow or other B) anyhow or another C) somehow or other D) somehow or another
60. You'd better not Mr. Ganz. He may get angry.
A) play a joke on B) play out
C) play into the hands of D) play at